Penn Slammer IV 2500 - spinning reel
Make 6 weekly payments of £38.00.
Interest free. Learn More
The Slammer IV is packed with more features than ever before. Building off of our proven IPX6 sealed body and spool, we redesigned our Slammer® drag system to not only be better sealed, but also offer a wider range of usable drag, all while being bearing supported for extra smoothness. Adding our all brass CNC gear technology, 8+1 stainless steel bearing system and Hydrophobic Line Roller Bearing has made the Slammer IV the ultimate workhorse reel.
Key differences for the 2500 are listed in the feature bullets.
- Full Metal Body and sideplate
- CNC Gear Technology with brass main gear
- IPX6 Sealed body and spool design
- Sealed Slammer® drag system with Dura-Drag™ (Sizes 3500-10500)
- HT-100™ carbon fiber drag washers (Size 2500 only)
- 8+1 stainless steel bearing system
- Hydrophobic Line Roller Bearing
- Spare EVA handle knob (Sizes 3500-10500)
- Sizes 2500-5500 have automatic bail trip
- Sizes 6500-10500 have manual bail trip
Max Drag lb
20lb | 9.0kg
Mono Capacity yd/lb
255/6 175/8 140/10
Mono Capacity m/mm
235/0.23 160/0.28 130/0.31
Reel Handle Position