Flat Matt Jig - 8.5cm 28g Peacock Flounder
Make 6 weekly payments of £1.67.
Interest free. Learn More
When you stare at him in your tackle box, Flat Matt may look just that: flat! But the second this guy hits the water he bursts into life with an incredibly realistic swimming action on the drop aided by the curly tail and side skirts around his wide-profile body that look amazingly appetizing to any hungry predator. As with most of our lures, Matt is versatile. You can twitch and shimmy him along the bottom with subtle rod bumps, or retrieve him slowly to see him creep along. Alternatively, you can jig him faster and get him up into the pelagic zone – just make sure you’re ready for action because this sight might be too much for some predators to resist. Flat Matt may not realize it, but his kind are a hugely important food source in the watery food chain, making this lure a certain day saver!
- Ultra sharp and strong sea fishing hook
- Hook size: Single #1/0 (28 g), #5/0 (85 g)
- Active 3D eyes •Life-Like Lure
- Easy action curl tail / natural tail
- Durable hand painted detailed colors
- Package contains 1 head, 1 curltail and 1 natural tail